Best 50 Holiday Dinner Recipes with Beef
November 12, 2021
It’s finally the holiday season, which provides many of opportunities to share a delicious meal with loved ones.
Looking for recipes to make the ultimate holiday dinner? From Easy Mexican Beef Cornbread Muffins to a show-stopping Smoked Prime Rib, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve rounded up some of our favorite dishes including holiday classics and Texan favorites. And of course, what’s more Texan than a Smoked Brisket at Christmas dinner?
Want more holiday dinner ideas? Try our Holiday Party Appetizers and Ultimate Texan Holiday Beef and Wine Pairings.
1.Holiday Mini Beef Meatball Skewers
Get in the holiday spirit with these festive beef meatball skewers!
2. Beef and Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Mushroom caps filled with bubbly blue cheese and savory ground beef. Hungry yet?
3. Beef Pinwheels
Delicious flaky puff pastry filled with beef and cream cheese ready in just 30 minutes!
4. Basic Beef & Vegetable Meatball
These delicious meatballs make the perfect appetizer to start off your holiday dinner.
5. Easy Mexican Beef Cornbread Muffins
Kick your dinner party off with these easy Mexican-style cornbread muffins.
6. Beef Bruschetta With Roasted Garlic-Feta Spread
Get a delicious start to your holiday dinner with a layered beef lasagna dip on a toasted crostini.
7. Bite Sized Sweet and Spicy Beef Ribs
Your guests will love these sweet and spicy bite sized beef ribs.
8. Beef Stuffing with Apples and Cranberries
This beef stuffing tastes like the holidays!
9. Southwestern Beef Sweet Potato Pie
Who says you can’t have pie for dinner? Try this festive Texan recipe at your next holiday gathering!
10. Tenderloin Cranberry and Pear Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
This holiday-inspired dinner salad is anything but boring.
11.Texas-Style Beef Sausage Rolls with Jalapeño and Cheddar
This savory bread pudding will make the most delicious side dish at your holiday gathering.
12. Red Wine Beef Ragu
This beefy red wine ragu will have your guests coming back for seconds.
13. Classic Beef Lasagna
Start a new holiday dinner tradition with this hearty beef lasagna.
14. Beefy Italian Stuffed Shells
A beefy Italian dish perfect for Christmas dinner.
15. Beef Bolognese with Fresh Egg Pappardelle Pasta
Add a classic Italian dish to your dinner menu with this beefy bolognese.
16. Braised Short Ribs with Red Wine Sauce
These red wine braised short ribs are full of bold and delicious flavor.
17. Beef Pot Roast with Cider Gravy and Maple Sweet Potatoes
A warm Beef pot roast is the perfect dinner solution on a chilly holiday evening.
18. Beer Braised Beef Pot Roast
Looking for a warm and comforting holiday meal? This pot roast recipe will do the trick.
19. Classic Beef Tenderloin Roast with Cranberry Drizzle
A juicy beef tenderloin roast with tangy cranberry sauce and crispy brussel sprouts. Sounds like the perfect holiday meal.
20. Beef Tri Tip Roast with Rosemary Garlic Vegetables
A Tri-Tip roast seasoned to perfection with rosemary and garlic.
21. Four Way Slow Cooker Shredded Beef
Let the slow cooker do the work for you with this easy and versatile shredded beef recipe.
22. Smoked Beef Tenderloin
This smoky, rich, and tender beef tenderloin will be the star at your holiday dinner table.
23. Classic Beef Wellington
Show off your culinary skills with this impressive Classic Beef Wellington.
24. Porcini Dusted Tenderloin with Porcini Wine Sauce
A savory and decadent porcini dusted tenderloin with wine sauce is sure to please the crowd.
25.Holiday Smoked Prime Rib
A delicious Smoked Prime Rib recipe worthy of holiday dinner.
26. Filet Mignon with Herb Butter Sauce and Mushrooms
Want a delicious dish that’s not labor intensive? Try these 35 minute filet mignon steaks!
27. Herbed Beef Tenderloin with Holiday Rice
Bring holiday colors to the table with a juicy beef tenderloin and red, green, and white vegetable rice.
28. Turkish-Style Roasted Garlic Fig Sauce
A sweet and savory steak with a hint of pumpkin pie spice.
29. Holiday Beef Tenderloin
The best holiday gift? A perfectly cooked beef tenderloin.
30. One Pan Roasted Beef Tri Tip with Brussels Sprouts
Cut down on clean up with this easy one pan meal!
31. Thyme Rubbed Beef Round Tip with Roasted Onion and Pearl Wild Rice
Pair this roast with roasted onions and wild rice and your meal is ready to go!
32. Texas T-Bone Steak
Serving a small crowd this year? This Texas-T-Bone steak will make the perfect main dish.
33. Beef Brisket with Savory Carrots Dried Plums
Sweet and savory beef brisket with holiday flavors.
34. Mediterranean Braised Beef
Bring Mediterranean flavors to the dinner table with this flavorful roast.
35. Balsamic Marinated Beef Top Sirloin Steak with Asparagus
Looking for a quick yet impressive steak recipe? We’ve got you covered.
36. Smoked Tri-tip Roast
Make a statement at the dinner table with this smoky and delicious Tri-Tip Roast.
37. Mediterranean Beef Pinwheels
The delicious combination of juicy flank steak, savory tapenade and feta cheese will be a huge hit with your guests.
38. Top Sirloin Petite Roast with Parmesan Roasted Tomatoes
Your guests will think you spent all day cooking in the kitchen with this delicious parsley rubbed roast.
39. Pistachio Crusted Beef Ribeye with Holiday Wine Sauce
Impress your guests with a show stopping pistachio crusted ribeye covered in a delicious red wine sauce.
40. Peppered Top Sirloin Roast with Sauteed Broccolini
A juicy Top Sirloin Roast served with sauteed broccolini and creamy blue cheese butter.
41. Classic Beef Bourguignonne
A classic beef stew with fall-apart roast, tender vegetables, bacon, and red wine.
42. Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Cauliflower Steak
This recipe is two steaks in one.
43. Classic London Broil
You won’t need steak sauce with this flavorful marinade.
44. Texas Beef King Ranch Casserole
Feed a hungry crowd with this Tex-Mex inspired casserole.
45. Green Chile Mac & Cheese with Texas BBQ Brisket
You can’t go wrong with cheesy mac and cheese topped with smoky brisket.
46. Brisket Enchiladas Nuevo Leon
This classic Tex-Mex comfort food will be a delicious addition to your menu.
47. Smoked Brisket
Celebrate the holidays the Texan way with smoked brisket.
48. Molasses Pepper Crusted Steak
Have the ultimate steak dinner with this sweet and savory pepper crusted steak.
49. Authentic Beef Tamales
For many Texans, tamales are a reminder of wonderful memories and family traditions during the holidays.
50. Glazed Burnt End Chocolate Chip Cookie
Don’t forget dessert! These cookies are a sweet and salty spin on a traditional holiday treat.