Make Your Own Valentine’s Day Meal
February 06, 2017
February 14th is for (beef) lovers.
Skip the crowded, overpriced restaurant this year and opt for a cozy meal in (made with love). From breakfast to dinner, these five recipes will have you covered.
1. Make-Ahead Brunch Beef Strata
We call it “make-ahead” for a reason – so you can enjoy the day with your love! Get the recipe.
2. Tenderloin, Cranberry & Pear Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
For lunch, dress up an everyday salad in the most delicious way – with toppings just as sweet and nutty as the two of you. Get the recipe.
3. Pomegranate Steak with Quinoa
The sweet, tart flavor of pomegranate adds that little somethin’ special to this health-conscious dish. Get the recipe.
4. Ribeye & Sautéed Brussels Sprout Skillet Dinner for Two
Follow Elvis’s lead: give ’em a hunk of burnin’ love – and delicious steak – for dinner. Get the recipe.
5. Smoky T-Bones with Chunky BBQ Sauce
T-Bones with brown sugar, chili powder and pineapple chunks… if this is wrong, we don’t wanna be right. Get the recipe.