MAKING HEART HEALTH EASY & DELICIOUS
Eating for a healthy heart can be a tasty endeavor. And it really isn’t complicated, especially when you consider that nine extra-lean beef cuts have been certified by the American Heart Association’s® Heart-Check program! Enjoy these cuts of extra-lean beef, which carry the American Heart Association® Heart-Check certification for foods that fit in an overall heart-healthy dietary pattern:
- Extra Lean Ground Beef (96% lean, 4% fat)
- Bottom Round Steak (USDA Select grade)
- Extra Lean Ground Beef 96% Lean 4% Fat (with Natural Flavors)
- Sirloin Tip Steak (USDA Select grade)
- Top Sirloin Petite Roast, Boneless (USDA Select grade)
- Top Sirloin Strips (USDA Select grade)
- Top Sirloin Filet (USDA Select grade)
- Top Sirloin Kabob (USDA Select grade)
- Top Sirloin Steak, Boneless, Center Cut (USDA Select grade)
HEART HEALTHY RECIPES
Enjoying lean beef in a heart-healthy lifestyle is easier than you think with these recipes featuring lean beef, fresh fruit and vegetables, and whole grains. These recipes are all certified by the American Heart Association®.
Check out the Health & Nutrition section to learn more about the positive nutrient benefits of beef and to find balanced recipes.